Granite Links Restrictions
- Masks are required for entry and in all common spaces. Masks may be removed when out on the golf course away from others or when seated at a table, but must be worn at all other times when on the property. (For example, when walking through dining areas, using restroom facilities, interacting with employees, etc.)
- Loitering will not be tolerated. All Members and guests on property must be dining, golfing or using practice facilities.
- Inclement weather may cause venues to close abruptly, in which case guests will be asked to leave the property.
- All food and beverage service will be offered tableside through a server. All guests must be properly seated for service.
- All Members and guests must check in upon arrival. Guests will not be allowed on property once we have reached capacity limits. Parking lot attendants will turn away guests who wish to dine when capacity is reached. Tavern at Pavilion Tent guests should be prepared to relay reservation information upon arrival.
- All facilities will close at 8:45 p.m.
- Parking lot will close at 9:00 p.m.
- Actual hours may vary